Subject: FOR ACTION: The ERVISS Feedback Survey 2024 is closing soon – submit your feedback today!
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:58:27 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To:         Operational Contact Points for Influenza, COVID-19 and SARI

Cc:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, National 
Focal Points for Surveillance, National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

The ERVISS Feedback Survey will close in four days, and we are waiting to 
hear from you. Submit your feedback today: 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/ERVISSFeedbackSurvey2024

Length of survey: 20 questions

Time required: 10-15 minutes

Deadline : 25 March

Impact: Your insights will directly inform our efforts to improve ERVISS! 
Share your experience of using ERVISS and any thoughts for on missing 
features.

Don't miss the chance to tell us what you think of ERVISS! Please share the 
link to the survey with other colleagues using ERVISS.

Kind regards,

The ECDC and WHO Europe respiratory virus surveillance teams

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: ECDC respiratory viruses
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2024 2:41 PM
Cc: ECDC Info <[email-masked]>
Subject: FOR ACTION: ERVISS User Feedback Survey 2024

To:         Operational Contact Points for Influenza, COVID-19 and SARI

Cc:         National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases, National 
Focal Points for Surveillance, National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and WHO 
Regional Office for Europe have jointly developed the European Respiratory 
Virus Surveillance Summary <http://erviss.org/>  (ERVISS). To improve 
ERVISS, ECDC and WHO Euro are launching a user survey to collect feedback on 
ERVISS:  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/ERVISSFeedbackSurvey2024> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/ERVISSFeedbackSurvey2024

The survey consists of 20 questions and should take 10-15 minutes to 
complete. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we continue to improve 
ERVISS. The deadline for completing the survey is 25 March.

The survey is an opportunity to provide overall feedback on ERVISS as well 
as input on any missing aspects and features. Each user is encouraged to 
complete their own survey, and we invite you to extend this invitation to 
any internal colleagues using ERVISS.

Thank you in advance for your feedback. Your insights will directly inform 
our efforts to improve ERVISS.

Kind regards,

The ECDC and WHO Europe respiratory virus surveillance teams

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.